Monday 26 March 2012

Punk's Not Dead!

Currently I am a huge fan of punk and think it was a brilliant fashion movement and also art and music as a matter of fact. I have been looking at punk for my collection for university I am getting a lot of inspiration from Vivienne West wood which I am not normally a fan of but she was big part of the punk movement.
A lot of the inspiration is from things such as music and album and vinyl covers which my dad has plenty of! I have been listening to the New York Dolls quite recently which has put me in the mood for punk and got me raring to go. Also The Ramones.
I am excited about this and will let you know how the collection goes.
Jess xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment much appreciated for your opinions!

 

Novocaine for the soul... Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template