Monday 12 November 2012

Circus Of Horrors

This is one of my collections from college, it was my final major project in my BTEC National Diploma and my inspiration was nightmares and circus.
I have always found the circus a scary place but have recently found it fascinating the colour's and the drama.   I wanted to create clowns you would see in nightmares and that would stick out and catch people's eyes, the make-up was a big part of the theme as it made them look quirky and upset clowns.
I looked at all sorts of pictures from circus from the past and present and came up with these ideas. Reading I love reading and one day I read a book called The Night Circus which was full of imaginative things that got me really excited about this collection.







I was really pleased with the finished project I think that it worked really well as a collection and the theme worked and people understood what the theme was, I got good feedback and comments.
Thanks for reading.
Jess xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment much appreciated for your opinions!

 

Novocaine for the soul... Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template