Monday 4 February 2013

Christmas, London And Life.

Hello,

Been a long time I know I have been extremely busy since before Christmas and have not had time to post. I am hoping you all had a lovely Christmas and A Happy New Year.
Since Christmas I have been an intern for Kelly Shaw, a fashion designer based in Dalston, London, graduated with The University of East London, check her out on Twitter; @kellyshawlondon Web; www.kellyshaw.co.uk


So after being a busy bee in London I have decided to write to you and ask for your help a little. I have been doing a research project at University and I am hoping you can write to me with your opinions on it. The question I have been researching is 'What is the connection between the way women dress, sexuality and the female body?' I have been looking into the psychology, and the physical side of the subject. I have done a questionnaire I have done http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MD3TXVG this is the link to take part in my questionnaire which I will be really grateful of.


I would like to thank you for reading.
Jess xo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment much appreciated for your opinions!

 

Novocaine for the soul... Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template