Saturday 9 February 2013

25 facts about me..

Hello,

Thought I would make you all go aww at this picture before I begin!

I thought this would be a nice little post as I have seen a few of them and I really enjoy reading them and seeing what you are all fond of so here is my version.





1. I am 20 years old.
2. I am a fashion student.
3.Music is my life.
4.I love dogs.
5.I live in my Doc Martens.
6.I have a boyfriend called Joe.
7.I love my bed.
8.I LOVE Andy Warhol.
9.I have The Velvet Undergrounds album cover ( Andy Warhol's art) tattooed on my foot.
10.I enjoy photography.
11.I am a summer girl.
12.Candles are one of my favourite things ( YANKEE CANDLES ARE BEST)!
13.I am clumsy I mean extremely clumsy.
14.I love cheese and bread !!!
15.I wear Angel By Thierry Mugler.
16. I have lost 3 stone since December 2011
17.Reading is one of my favourite things in fact I need a bookshelf as they all need a home other than my bedroom floor.
18.My room is ridiculously tiny.
19.I own a ford fiesta and it is called Bert.
20.Rum is the best drink ever!!!
21.My pork pie hat is the hat I wear most.
22. Avril Lavigne was what I filled my ears with when I was little.
23.I used to ride horses and compete them.
24.Baths are AWESOME!
25.I believe in soul mates.


Hope this has helped you so when you read in the future you know a little more about me!


Thanks for reading
Jess xo

2 comments:

  1. Aw the dog is so cute. I love Avril Lavingne and baths are awesome! :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you dont think im a geek for loving Avril Lavignes old stuff :-) .

      Jess xo

      Delete

Comment much appreciated for your opinions!

 

Novocaine for the soul... Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template