Thursday 7 February 2013

Things to pack...

Hello,


I have been thinking today at what I am going to need to go to uni with and then my thoughts led on to what would be the top five items I would take with me if I only had the option to take five things. This is such a tricky question because really what do you take with you ?




This is the first item that popped into my mind I don't think is the most suitable item although they would definitely last a long time and in all weathers. So I think my faithful Doc Martens deserve to be one of the five items.

Secondly I love photographs and memories so the it was a difficult choice between my beautiful Nikon or a favourite photograph which is also a very tricky decision but if you choose camera you can take more beautiful photographs and create a load more memories but if you have one photograph you will never be able to take more. So I decided on the camera to carry on my book of memories.


Next on the list was my iPod as music is everything to me and it would happily keep me entertained for a long time and it would NEVER EVER get boring. What a easy choice.

I love to be warm being cold is on top of my hate list and I really love my parka being in London for a month after Christmas I found this out as I took my leather jacket instead of parka and really regretted this as I was so cold. It was greatly missed.

Also I would choose one of my favourite books to come with me but currently that is too much of a decision to make that would need much thought.

Do you have 5 items that you think that you would miss or need if you went away?

Please share your ideas. I think this a brilliant question.

Thanks for reading.
Jess xo

7 comments:

  1. gurrllll get your bum wiggle on :) I love your layout!
    www.christiescupboard.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yay my frist bum wiggle!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)

    Yours is also beautiful

    I have followed

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool idea for a blogpost! I'd have such a hard time deciding only 5 things though! Your blog is really lovely =)

    Sophs xx
    The Sopho Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thank you :)

    It is a difficult question took me a while to.think of answers ..

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

Comment much appreciated for your opinions!

 

Novocaine for the soul... Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template