Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Hunger Games Book 1..


Ahhh I have just completed reading The Hunger Games Book 1 which is part a trilogy. My bestest Hannah Evans recommended this book to me and I have got to say good choice as usual I started the book Sunday and finished it yesterday I couldn't put the book down start to finish. The book is full of suspense from start to finish and you can't help but read faster the more thrilling it gets.

It is a book of nerve racking thrill and an engaging love story at the same time. It starts when North America has been destroyed and they split it into 12 districts and these districts are ruled by the government this place is called the Capitol. Every year they hold 'The Hunger Games'. The games take children 12 to 18 and put all their names in a machine and they pick out a girl tribute and boy tribute from each district. Katniss Everdeen 16 years old steps forward to volunteer in the place of her sister. After they have picked names the 24 tributes all battle it out in an treacherous arena until one is left alive. This is televised all over the country. When she gets in the arena staying alive is not her only worry but her romance that has developed.

I definatley recommend this book I will post the second after I have read it.
Thanks Jess oxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment much appreciated for your opinions!

 

Novocaine for the soul... Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template