Thursday 8 March 2012

Catching fire.

The sequel book to the hunger games amazing and brilliant had me in suspense page 1 to end! I was originally told to read them by my dearest.
Obviously I wrote about the first part so this time it is the 75th anniversary of the Hunger Games and every 25 years they have a Quarter Quell and they do something different every year this time will be shock as Panem the main Capitol is very fragile and on the edge of a rebellion which was brought on by Katnis Everdeen in the last Hunger Games.
I don't want to spoil it much more but the the capitol is angry and wants to get its own back!!!!!!!
DU DU DU

Cant wait to read the third one ! Have started and it will probably be on here within a week.
Recommend these books to anyone and its only 2 weeks til the film :)
Thanks for reading Jess xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment much appreciated for your opinions!

 

Novocaine for the soul... Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template